BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 28, 2006

Trip to America

Well, we made it back to Thailand safely, thanks to the prayers of many of you! Sterling did so well with all of the traveling-- he was a little angel. Everyone on the different flights we had thought he was so cute and so great for traveling so well. We really enjoyed our time at home visiting with family and being in the wedding. We created some memories that will stay with us forever (but we do wish that Luke had been able to come!) All the pictures that follow are in the order that we did them, from first (California) to last (the 4-H fair). Enjoy!

2 comments:

Francie Roseen said...

Looks like the trip back was just awesome!! I'm so glad that STerling handled things so well. I'm sure that both sets of grandparents were thrilled to spend a little time with you both. I'd love to get my hands on that little guy. He's so cute you can hardly stand it!! I know that Luke is sure glad you are home. It's always tough being the one left home, especially when Sterling is changing everyday!! Love you all!

Eric Rath said...

Hey Kace! We're glad to hear that your trip went well and that you're back to Thailand safe. We've missed seeing new pictures of Sterling! He's changing so much; he's just adorable!
Love ya, Kayla