BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Parsons' Visit




Well, since I'm SO far behind, and there's no way I could get all my pictures on here from Christmas and everything, I think I'm just going to skip them...maybe I'll put on a few here and there over the next few days, but it is going to be very difficult to keep up with this like I used to because now that we're in America we don't have internet at our house! Anyways, our teammates came to visit last weekend and we had such a great time with them. We went to Marvins, saw all the animals at the farms and the kids all had fun playing together.

4 comments:

Joel & V said...

Alright, more pics. Okay, so since you don't have internet, we'll give you some slack on keeping up for a while but hopefully you can get online soon.

Francie Roseen said...

Love the hat!

Joel & V said...

I second the motion Brian.

lukechase said...

brian, are you talking?????