A group of girlfriends and I went to San Diego a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. I actually didn't have any pictures of the entire group on this computer, so this is just a picture of my friend Carolyn and I. We all enjoyed the beautiful weather, the beach, shopping, eating and the movies!
These are all of Sterling's girlfriends :) This was taken back in February when Kayla and Kara's friends came over to spend the night at our house. It was quite a party for Sterling! He loved all the attention.
This is Sterling and his cousin Blake. I tried and tried to get a good picture of them together but couldn't ever get one that both of them were looking at the same time. (hopefully we can get one this weekend when we come to Iowa). Sterling is chewing on a plastic pig--we think he has a thing for pigs.
This is Sterling and his Papa Tom. They always have a great time together because Sterling thinks Tom is a lot of fun!
Well, I know I've been bad about not posting very many pictures, and even these are really old, but I will keep trying to do the best I can. I have new pictures on my camera, but they just haven't gotten on the computer yet. I promise to get new pics soon!
1 comments:
these are terrific pics! Hope you all are doing well....you gotta love Indy! Sterling is just so handsome! Take care! Tammy
Hey Sara....aren't those your curtains?
Post a Comment