




ok, so my pictures did come up, I'm just having some technical difficulties, please excuse me!! :)
I can't actually see my pictures when I'm doing this post for SOME reason that I don't understand, so I can't write comments under them, but what I can tell you is that these are all just pictures from the last couple of weeks. Sterling has enjoyed the warm weather SOOO much and is now depressed that it's so cold out again. He got to go visit his cousin Blake and they had fun taking a walk in the strollers together. Sterling also gets to lead his grandad around everywhere on the farm-- he's done a lot of exploring over the last couple of weeks! I think the picture of him in his hat looks like he's doing some dance move or something- it cracks me up :)
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Sterling at his Best
Posted by Kacie at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is a neat picture of Sterling holding onto Luke's leg. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you guys on your visit. I'm anxious to get together soon.
Post a Comment