BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Team Pictures

Here are some pictures from the last couple of things we've done with some of our teammates. We went to Nagoya a couple of weeks ago (when we went on the wrong train...) and these first three pictures are from then. The first is Sterling in the train station, and then all of us outside looking around at Nagoya. The next ones are from when we went to the zoo.




4 comments:

Sara said...

looks like fun!! i'm glad you get to do things all together. hope you're having a good week! love you guys!!

Unknown said...

He is such a little ham!!! Just like his mom. More and more obsessed with the hat each time (yours, that is).

Sara said...

i agree, carolyn!! i meant to mention, kacie, that i LOVE the hat!!!!!! well, you all look cute in your hats, but especially YOU, kacie!! love you guys!

Unknown said...

Haha, now I feel like I need to clarify that I don't dislike anyone else's hat :)