BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

First Field Trip!

These first pictures are Sterling playing with his new cars and the box that they go in from his Granny and Papa Tom. He really loves them and plays with them ALL the time. Except last night he got in trouble so Luke took them away- We're hoping that will be effective in modifying his behavior :)


This was just a funny moment that I had to get a picture of. Sterling in his rain boots, shorts that are too big on him, and his monster truck hat...too cute, I thought. And he obviously didn't want to be holding Luke's hand!

The last two pictures are from this morning (Wed.). He is going on his first field trip today! They are just going to the park right near our house (the one with the rides and stuff), but I'm still sad that I don't get to go with him on his first trip. (I don't know if there are any parents going, but they didn't offer for us to go, it's hard enough just to communicate the basics!) They are going to ride on a little bus and everything! They told us to make sure that he wore his hat and he talked all morning about how he was going on a trip with his sensei's. He was very excited!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are the best! You can totally see his personality so well through his expressions. I miss you all like crazy.

Sara said...

the pics are GREAT!!!... ahh, that is sad you can't go w/ him--i was trying to imagine him saying "sensei"--next time we skype, i hope we can hear him say some japanese words!!:) and it seems like he's getting bigger every time you post! love you guys SO much!!!!

Unknown said...

By the way, what is the pattern on his shoes?

Kacie said...

it's frogs on his shoes, but their getting way too little on him so i need to find a new pair :)