Well, it's official, I have the internet again! That being said, it's 10:30 at night and I'm tired so no new pictures now, but they will be coming soon! We've had a great summer with lots of fun and visitors so there are tons of pictures.
The extremely quick update: Luke got a job at Greencastle Christian Church (my home church) as the Adult Discipleship Minister and so we will be making our home here! We are looking forward to everything that this stage in life is going to bring.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
We're Back!
Posted by Kacie at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hooray for the new post! i love your new background for the blog too. excited to see you sometime soon. love ya, ash
I'm glad you guys are back too! I keep checking hoping to see some new pics. Linds had told me about Luke getting the job at GCCC, I'm so happy for you all and continue to pray for all that God has in store. Hope to see you sometime soon!!
Tracy Breit :)
YEAH! I assumed a door would open for you guys there. I know you will be a blessing to everyone. Love you all!!!
Post a Comment