We've been going to Kara's volleyball games all fall and the boys have volleyball t-shirts they wear to the games. We tye-died them and put Kara's number on the back- so they are pretty awesome. The only problem is that everyone thinks Nelson is a girl because he's wearing purple (he is a very pretty boy). Sterling took this first picture, if that explains the quality at all.

Sterling was having an awesome hair day.
We went to the Greencastle Fire Dept. Open house a few weeks ago. The boys got to climb up in a fire truck.
Nelson finally got that cheeseburger he's been dying for all this time! I was trying to tear little bits off for him, but when I turned around to help Sterling with his milk, Nelson had the entire sandwich in his mouth! Hilarious. I haven't given him a hamburger since then, I don't think it's the best food for a nine month old :)
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
October
Posted by Kacie at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
such good pictures! i love the one of sterling's hair..we all have crazy hair days!
great pics! i think nelson is ALL boy (but he is kinda pretty too...:) love sterling's crazy hair--awesome!! looks like you've been having some fun. i guess i'm really not surprised that nelson went after the cheeseburger--and what's bad about that for a 9 month old??... (esp. when you have access to a farm full of cows!!:) love you guys and miss you.
Post a Comment