BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 04, 2006

Siam Ocean World



These pictures were taken at Siam Ocean World, the largest aquarium in the Southern hemisphere. We had a lot of fun looking at all the different sea life. Sterling liked it a lot more than we thought he would- he just stared at all the different fish and seemed to enjoy it. Kacie was the least thrilled out of the three of us! We went with Nick and Rachel, so the top picture is all three of the kids looking at the fish together...well, Colette is looking at the fish, the boys are more interested in one another!

5 comments:

Erin said...

I must say, you do look incredible Kacie.

Oh yeah, and Sterling is cute too.

lukechase said...

hey care, thanks for the compliment. i'm trying hard to keep up my figure...just kiddin, and yes i do like kacie's new shirt.

Kacie said...

you guys are hilarious...it took a lot of guts for me to wear that shirt...esp. since Luke wasn't really all about it at first. He wasn't being completely honest, care. i'm sure you looked simply gorgeous in it! :)

Francie Roseen said...

...I thought it was a short dress... My fashion sense is going, going gone, I'm afraid!! (-:

Sara said...

Kacie, you are lookin' good!! I love the top! You're such a cutie:) Love you,
Sara