BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 14, 2006

Water Park at the Mall Bangkae


We took the youth group to the water park yesterday. It is on top of the mall that is close to our neighborhood. It was a lot of fun and as you can tell, we all had to wear swimming caps! It was pretty hilarious, but I guess it's a rule. Sterling looked esp. funny in his bright pink one that he borrowed from one of the missionary's daughters. The top picture is a kid that has started to come to church named Dun. They all seem to really like Sterling.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like fun!!! I was totally cracking up over that cap Sterling has on... SO cute!:) Love, Sara

Kacie said...

yeah, luke looks pretty hot in that little cap himself huh?!

Sara said...

I'm surprised Luke found one that would fit!! Jug-head!!...:)