BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 04, 2006

Long Live the King Race




Well, I ran my first ever 10K today and it was fun! I did it in 1 hour 12 minutes, which I was happy with because my main goal was just to finish and keep running the entire time! :) The first picture is once I got home- Luke and Sterling were very proud of me :) The other picture is me and Laura, the teacher for the missionary kids. She walked the 1 mile walk. The race today was in honor of Thailand's king because it is his birthday. Everyone got t-shirts but mine was an extra large, so I didn't wear it :)

4 comments:

Eric Rath said...

Kace, I'm so proud of you! Did you have groupies on the side of the road waiting to throw water at you?! Good luck with the rest of your packing. We're praying for safe and stress-free travel for ya'll. Love ya, Kayla

Anonymous said...

YEAH, KACIE!!!!! i'm SO proud of you!!!! WOW, a 10k!!! good for you!! maybe we can run together while you're home:) (i'll warn you, though, i'm S-L-O-W!!:) you're a STUD!!! love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 10k! Can't wait to see you!

Joel & V said...

Congrats on your run Kacie. Didn't know you were a runner. It must be contagious since I read Sara runs now too. Look out Boston Marathon.