BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sterling's Teeth




Sterling's teeth have really come in and you can see them when he smiles. He has 8 now, so we're hoping he's done teething for a little while. Lately he's been making this "growl" face, which is what the bottom picture is. I think that picture pretty much describes Sterling's personality perfectly...intense, loud, crazy and tons of fun :)

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

Kacie, those pictures are SO cute! I wish Mackenzie's teeth would hurry up and get here, she is getting at least 4 on top right now and it is awful.

Anonymous said...

oh, he's just SO stinkin' CUTE!!! those pics are great!!:) his teeth are amazing! paige only has 6, and i thought she had a LOT! can't WAIT to see you in a few days!:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, does he look ornery or what?! This is going to be so much fun seeing you all! We're all counting down! Have a safe trip! Love Ya Guys!!!

granny said...

I am just warning you, consider him "spoiled rotten" when he gets to our house!!!!!

lukechase said...

by all means spoil the boy, we'll let you, and actually we are expecting it. and sterling is looking forward to it also!

Anonymous said...

How cute;) Luke, this is Kt friend from HS, Heather (Rodeffer) Wood. I just wanted to let you know that you have a beautiful family and I love keeping up with your family through your blog. Did Sterling's teeth seem to come in over night? Wow, I can't believe he has 8 teeth already. Have a safe trip home.

lukechase said...

heather, how are you? wow, it's been a long time. sterling's teeth have grown quickly in the last few months. he started a little late, but then he got the rest real quick. thanks for commenting.

Joel & V said...

What a cutie pie! Looking forward to seeing how much Sterling has grown in person. Again, safe travels.