Once again, I had trouble getting pictures on here, so here are 2 out of many that I wanted to get on, but couldn't. We had a big weekend- we went to the zoo on saturday, then visited the Will Rogers memorial. The two pictures below are looking up at the memorial and us on top of it. On Sunday we drove a couple of hours west to visit luke's aunt and uncle, Francie and Rosy. We had a great visit, and Sterling even got to hike and be a mountain climber during the afternoon- he loved it!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Weekend in the Mountains
Posted by Kacie at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What kind of shirt is that Luke? It looks like a soccer shirt but I can't tell. I like it.
Looks like you all are having a good time. Being up around the mountains would be fun. Love you guys.
Brian
yes, it is a soccer shirt, and i like it too. i got it in thailand, and we did have a fun time. thanks,
luke
Post a Comment