Well, it has been extremely difficult to get pictures on here because the internet is slow here. We have taken many pictures, but I'm only going to put this one up for now because it's already taken me so long to do this! Luke and STerling are down playing in our room waiting on me, so I have to do this quickly. We are doing well here, it's beautiful as you can tell. The training is really good, and sterling is adjusting fairly well to having to be in childcare from 8:30-4:00 during the week. We take him out a lot in the mornings and afternoons and let him run around outside. He just got sick last night in the middle of the night, which stinks because the flu is going around here, and we are all living in close quarters. He seems much better this morning. Hopefully i will be able to post more pictures soon, if I can figure out a better system than this! We love everyone and we miss you all!
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Posted by Kacie at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am in love with these pics! Sterling looks so utterly adorable, and I am loving your bangs in the first pic. Back from Mexico -- did you get my text? Call me anytime, sweetie! xxx
Post a Comment