BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Cool Sterling


We took this last night when we were walking on Hollywood Blvd. We put these on Sterling and he actually liked them! :) I think he thought he looked pretty cool. He cried when we put them back on the cart!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

He is too cute! Looks like you guys are having fun exploring before your next big adventure!

Joel and V said...

Wow, I haven't checked your blog for a while so had some updating to do. Luke, love your haircut. Sterling certainly is growing and what a cute thing. So I thought you were studying and working hard in LA before heading to Japan? Looks like you're having way too much fun. :-) I've seen many of the places you've mentioned when we were out there. Jenny doesn't live too far from you. When we get Gabe, we fly into LAX. I had a five hour layover back on July 30. Didn't realize you were in LA at the time. Keep up the good works for Him!!!

Joel and V said...

Ooooops, sorry, it didn't allow me to change my name but the posting from mima & papa is Joel & Vian.