
Owen's birthday is Oct. 30, so we did a halloween/birthday costume party on Wednesday. Sterling refused to take a nap after lunch and the party was at 2:30, so at about 2 o'clock he was extremely cranky. He fell asleep, but I didn't want him to miss the whole party (b/c I had bought him a costume!) so I woke him up and took him to the party. It was going well at first because he got to eat a cupcake...
...and then there was a puppet show, which he thought was okay...
...and then we tried to put his costume on! He was NOT happy about that at all!


But once we got it on him he was the cutest little dinosaur ever. The tag said it was a dragon, but he has a book about dinosaurs that he loves, so we told him it was a dinosaur.
Friday, November 02, 2007
Owen's B-day/Halloween
Posted by Kacie at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
well, you are just "miss queen post it" right now! i LOVE it!!:) sterling's costume is just adorable!!! zion is REALLY into dinosaurs right now--can't wait to show him these pics!! looks like a fun party! love you guys!
Mackenzie screamed when I put her costume on, too. Must be the age! He looks to cute, though!
Awwww I'm obsessed. How adorable!! Hope you had fun at the football game. Love you all.
Looks like you are getting to do lots of fun things! Enjoy that warm weather. It probably won't be so nice when you are back for the holidays!!(-: Love you guys.
He's the cutest little dragon! His thighs are so chunky -- where does that come from!? Hope things are going well out there. We love you, Kayla
Post a Comment