BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving


I didn't get very many pictures at our huge Thanksgiving celebration with all of Luke's Dad's family, but here is one of the guys eating cookie dough (which I personally think is disgusting, but they love it!) In the picture: Payton, Jon Ferguson, Luke, Dave Ferguson and Brian.

This was Sterling's favorite activity during our stay in St. Louis, wrestling with his cousin Payton!

The next few pictures are all from the City Museum in St. Louis. A bunch of us took all the kids and it was SO much fun! Everyone loved it, from the littlest to the oldest of us! Sterling's favorites were the area where you could touch the animals, and the room full of ramps and half pipes you could run or slide up and down.

Sterling and his aunt Lettie

Sterling with his cousin Zion and uncle Shane

Sterling with his Uncle Patrick and cousin Emma

Sterling with Payton again

5 comments:

Eric Rath said...

Kacie, sometimes I don't think you're American... how can you NOT like cookie dough?! The museum looks like so much fun!! Sterling is getting so big. Love ya, Kayla

Tony Coulombe said...

I love the City Museum! That place rocks! And how can we be on the same team and I not know that you hate cookie dough? I think we might have some conflict resolution to work through.

Andy Rodriguez said...

YOU HATE COOKIE DOUGH?!?!? Unacceptable.

Kacie said...

man, i am totally outnumbered huh?

Erin said...

I have to agree Kacie, cookie dough pretty much rocks.