BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 03, 2007

A Day At Uncle Brian and Aunt Erin's

During the time we were in St. Louis for Thanksgiving we went over to Brian and Erin's house to visit with Tom, Cindy and Meemaw. I went shopping with all the girls, while all the dad's stayed with the kids! :) They had way too much fun while we were gone!

Sterling and Paige having a snack together.


Sterling, Ava and Granny playing with Elmo- which Sterling loves these days.


I wanted to snap a picture of the two dads with each other's boys, but Sterling wasn't behaving very well. He was ready to go outside, not get a picture.


They all went outside and played with Ava's toys while she took a nap. Blake and Sterling rode in the wagon and on the John Deere together.




Sterling got his granny to push him around on the John Deere.


Sterling loves to wrestle, and Ava put up with him pretty well, even though he was completely overpowering her!


Here they all are for a picture...Ava is being so sweet, but Sterling wasn't...It's hard to get that many kids to at those ages to sit still.

1 comments:

Erin said...

These are such cute pictures. I wish we would have been around to see them play together more, but you have to prioritize shopping. I can't wait till we get together again.