
Here is our little reindeer! He thought he was pretty funny putting these on.
Here he is with his aunt Kayla on Christmas Eve. I wanted to get a picture of him all dressed up for the service we went to at church. He did pretty well for the firt 30 minutes, but then he got mad at me because I didn't have a snack for him (I'm a bad mom). He started crying so Luke had to take him out. :)
This was also on Christmas Eve. He stood there so well to get his picture taken in front of the tree! We taught him to say "cheese" and he thinks that's pretty funny.
This was Christmas morning. We got up around 7am to open presents. Unfortunately, Sterling ended up with us in our bed at about 4am. The night before was his first night sleeping on the floor on a little mat, and he did well at first, but then kept crying and wanting in bed with us. He's done better and better each night. Hopefully by the time we get to Japan he will be all adjusted to being out of his beloved pack n play!
This was a present he got for Christmas-- it's a little Thomas the train backpack. We're hoping he will carry it through the airport with his stuff...we'll see!
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Christmas 2007
Posted by Kacie at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad to hear you guys had a good Christmas. I'll be praying that Sterling gets adjusted to being out of the pack and play by the time you get to Japan.
He's such a little grownup these days!! Love you guys.
Thanks Tony, we need it!
Post a Comment