On most days, Sterling goes out farming with his daddy and grandad. He's gotten pretty ornery about getting his picture taken, so I just have to snap them when I can get them. Here are two right before they left one day.


We went and had dinner one night with our friends that have two little girls. The top picture is Sterling at their little table with them, and the bottom picture is of him with their slippers on and carrying their baby doll. I couldn't resist taking a picture even though Luke didn't want me to!

Another fun winter activity is drinking hot chocolate! In this picture Sterling is sharing with his aunt Kara.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Wintery Fun
Posted by Kacie at 7:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sterling looks like he's growing! It hasn't even been that long since the convention. Did you guys get a bunch of ice like folks in Joplin? Hope you're doing well, see you guys in a little over a month!
Nice to finally have an update... :) He's so stinking cute. I wish we were there for one day so I could watch him run around like a farmer!! Love you guys!
What an adorable farmer! :) I miss you and will call you tomorrow!
tony, he totally has grown! he eats all the time- like as much as an adult would eat :) And we didn't get any of the ice...it's just nice and wet here. We can't wait to see you too!
Post a Comment