BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Birt's Visit to Japan

Sorry for how long it's taken to get this post on here. I've been trying for three days now to get pictures on and blogger has not been working. Even this post I've had to put on each picture individually (what a pain!) Hope you enjoy seeing a little of what we've been doing. We are having a great time and I can't believe they're leaving tomorrow. :(
Grandad and Sterling riding on the train.


Dad and Kara trying on the Samurai helmets in the Samurai museum.


Sterling inside the Samurai museum


In front of the Okazaki castle.

Grandad and Sterling playing with blocks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Finally! I have been checking incessantly. :) Glad you are having so much fun. Miss you tons!

Sara said...

i'm impressed you posted while they're still there!! way to go, kacie!!:) it looks like sterling is having SOOOOOOOOO much fun!!!! glad you guys are enjoying your visit--i'm sure it feels like it's over way too soon!... love you guys and will talk to you soon!

Jacob and Ashley Eitel said...

i am so glad to see some pictures from your parents and kara's visit! i was hoping that you were enjoying their visit! glad to see that sterling is still playing with his blocks!! love and miss you!