BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Ice Cream Party

On the day we found out we're having a boy we invited our teammates to come have ice cream with us to celebrate another boy in the family. We went to "Cat's Cafe" which is this restaurant that has HUGE sundaes as evidenced by the pictures below! We got the biggest one for all of us to share. So there are some before and after pictures to give you an idea of how we did on it.




4 comments:

Sara said...

holy cow!! that is AWESOME! looks like a fun place!!!... i love that everyone gets to share it! i'm glad you guys celebrated--how fun!:) we are definitely excited about your little boy on the way!!!! (maybe we'll go have some ice cream to celebrate too!....:) love you guys and miss you!

Jacob and Ashley Eitel said...

that looks like heaven to me! i wish that i had a bowl that big to fill with ice cream! kacie, you look beautiful in the first picture! great color on you! love and miss you all!

Francie Roseen said...

Sorry I missed it!(-:

Erin said...

That's crazy ice cream. I can eat that at one sitting by myself.:)
But seriously, I have probably ate that much ice cream during this pregnancy alone.
We are excited to meet our new nephew. I like how this family always brings their cousins into the family together. They will always have great friends for life.