Last week we went with our team to the water park that we went to earlier in the summer. It was a really fun day and we kept busy the whole time so these are the only two pictures I got. The first is Sterling in his way too cute turtle towel that my mom got him. I just think he looks so adorable in it! Once again, I'm his mom, so I know I'm a little biased here...Anyways, the second picture is this pig pillow that Luke won for him by playing a b-ball shooting game. I was begging Luke to do it because I knew he would win (and of course, Luke was like, "No, I don't want to play, I won't win anything!" and of course, I knew better). Sterling was thrilled about the pig pillow that Luke won and he insisted on carrying it around with him the rest of the time even though it was about as big as him.

We also went to Nagoya last weekend as a family- we just went to a big pet store, but Sterling thought it was one of the coolest places on earth. I sat out in the mall waiting for them because my feet were tired, and, as we all know, I could really do without all small animals. After the pet store we went to this ferris wheel that is attached to the side of a building. It was really cool! We didn't even end up having to pay and you can see practically the whole city from up there. It was pretty fun.

BOTH of my wonderful sets of grandparents recently sent us a box of goodies and we have been thoroughly enjoying everything- Sterling especially likes the muffin mix that we got from Gigi and Papa. But this is his other favorite item from the treat boxes- a baseball and velcro mitt from his Great grandad and grandma Birt. We have played with this little thing so much already! He is getting better and better at it.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Lately...
Posted by Kacie at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
okay, biased or not, i totally agree, kacie!!! sterling is SO stinkin' cute!!!... your two recent adventures seem like SUCH FUN!!! i love the way you explained you and luke's conversation about him playing the basketball game:) cute!:) and that is GREAT that sterling was so excited!! he's proud of his daddy:) i love seeing your sweet faces!! miss you guys!!! and love you too!!!
Post a Comment