BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Two Week Trip

Well, still no pictures, but I will give a little update. We just left today to start a two week traveling trip. Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures soon if we get wireless internet! We are in St. Louis for the next couple of days. We are visiting with some of Luke's family here as well as Harvester, a church that supported us over the last year. Next we move on to Colorado to go to MTI- Mission Training International for a Debriefing and Renewal program. After Colorado we will be in Iowa and Illinois to visit churches, friends and more of Luke's family. We are really looking forward to these next two weeks of being with friends and family that we haven't seen for a LONG time.
The boys are both doing really well. Sterling has continued to spend every day on the farm. Nelson gets bigger every minute. Luke has also been working on the farm and I've been trying to set up house.
Hopefully we'll have pictures soon...Hope to see everyone on our cross country tour!

0 comments: