BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Yeah! New Pictures!

We arrived in Colorado a few days ago and we've been attending a conference for missionaries returning home. It's been a GREAT week- very encouraging and uplifting for us. Here are some of pictures of our week here. The one of Sterling and Luke in the hot tub is from when we stayed in a hotel in Salina, Kansas on the way out here.




We stopped in St. Louis to visit Luke's family, as well as a church that supported us. We got to see Aunt Francie, Nana and Papa, Grandma and Grandpa Chase as well as Uncle Brian, Aunt Erin, Alexis, Ava and Aubrie. Sterling and Ava had a blast together. They were two peas in a pod- both very strong personalities!


This is at our new home. I don't have any other pictures of it yet, although I will soon! Everybody was wrestling- even Nelson!

Nelson, Luke, Kyle and Spike checking on the 4-H pigs while Sterling rode with Grandad in the tractor.

3 comments:

lukechase said...

even if no one else comments on here i'm glad you put pictures up cuz i like looking at them...keep it up...love you
luke

Francie Roseen said...

Love the pix, Kacie. I'm so glad the CO trip was worth the effort. I'd love to hear more specifics about how helpful they were. Praying for your next "gig"!! Loved seeing all of you at STeve's. Love.

Pam said...

you all look like you are doing well and working/resting to move forward. I am so delighted that you went to DAR I plan to go this summer during my home assignment time. you are in my thoughts and prayers.
blessings
Pam Thomas