BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Last Day with the Parsons

Friday was our last day to spend with the Parsons and we had a great day. They have been staying downtown for Dr.'s appointments, so we went down there to have lunch and hang out for the evening. This picture was taken at Outback Steakhouse where we ate dinner together. This is Sterling eating his very first french fry...I felt bad the entire time he was eating it because it's so bad for him, but it was the only thing we had for him to eat until the rest of the food got there. He loved them! The Parsons left Thailand yesterday to fly back home to America. We are really going to miss them!

3 comments:

Francie Roseen said...

I'll bet you will really miss them. How is Rachel doing, by the way? Won't be long now though and your siblings will be there, and then you'll be heading home too. Miss you.

Kelsey said...

Oh, that's so hard. I was also wondering how Rachel is doing. And also what your plans are when you get back. And don't feel too bad about the french fries - it had to happen sometime, and I'm sure it won't be a regular thing! :)

Eric Rath said...

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only "mean" mom out there! When will your family be there? Love ya, Kayla