BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 13, 2006

Packing Up



Sterling loves his dad, he wanted to give him a hand with packing. We have started to pack up some things for my brother and sisters to take back with them. Sterling was a big help :)



Sterling got really hot and sweaty downstairs while we were packing tonight and when he gets sweaty, his hair pretty much goes crazy.

9 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah! I'm so glad to see you packing. Ava is anxious to meet her uncle, aunt and cousin.

Francie Roseen said...

I bet it feels like a huge job ahead, getting everything packed up! I'm feeling for you. I'm dreading packing for our Thanksgiving trip!!

Eric Rath said...

He's such a big boy, Kacie! Is he walking now, or just pulling up on things? I'm sure you're looking forward to your siblings being there. Love ya, Kayla

Sara said...

as much as it stinks to pack, it means it's almost time for you to be here!! so, we're SO excited:) sterling's hair is hilarious!! and luke, i see the headband is back, huh?? shane's hair is getting really long too!! (he hasn't tried a headband though...) love you guys! have fun w/ your brother and sisters, kacie!!:)

granny said...

FINALLY!!!! packing to come HOME where you belong! What a joyous and welcome site!!!! I cannot wait to get my hands on Ster-bear!!! Oh yeah, and you too Lolly-bear.

lukechase said...

mom, i thought that was funny that you called sterling, ster-bear, cuz kacie calls him that also. and i guess all you have left to do is find out kacie's childhood nickname then you'll have us all pegged.

lukechase said...

brian, you have successfully talked trash on 3 different blogs, so i would say that you are the one who talks a lot, and the backing it up part is still in question.

Anonymous said...

luke thats all brian can do is talk trash and not back it up. he is soft and everybody knows it. oh ans brian this is zack talking in case you were wondering!!

Anonymous said...

we are glad to see you packing,also. Hard to wait, pray for a safe trip for everyone. Sterling is growing so fast, one can tell you are proud mom and dad