BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 27, 2007

DisneyLand!!

Some of you might remember that our neighbors gave us free tickets to Disney Land, so yesterday we decided to use them! We had the best day, it was so much fun! I have so many pictures from our trip, so I will just put some up now, and continue to put them up over the next few days. These pictures are from when we first went in- riding the tram to the park, waiting in the entrance line, standing by the native american on "Main Street USA", Luke and Sterling sitting on Ariel's seashell :) and Sterling eating his crackers while we wait in line to ride the "Casey Jr. Railroad".




2 comments:

Eric Rath said...

Kacie he is so stinking cute, but I don't know how in the world you carry him around! He's almost as big as you!! Glad ya'll had fun. Love ya, Kayla

Sara said...

WOW!!! looks like GREAT fun!!! that's awesome you guys were able to go! can't wait to see more pics!!:)