BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's been quite a week...

Well, it's been such a busy week with going to Disney Land and we also have one of our advisory board members in this weekend to do training with us. Last night we decided to carve pumpkins and they turned out so well! Caitlin's is the amazing one with the Mustard Seed logo on it, and Luke's is the one near the middle that has the big eyes and big mouth. He even put ears in the side of it, which is funny.
So the other thing that happened is that Sterling fell tonight when we were playing outside. He fell on the concrete and busted his lip really bad. There was blood everywhere and I was worried he had broken his teeth or gone all the way through his lip, but it seems to be doing fine for now. It stopped bleeding and he's been pretty whiney all night, but I think some of that is that he's also starting to get a cold (poor guy!). Anyways, I will put more Disney pictures on tomorrow, but I just had so many from this weekend that I had to share too!




We did Sterling's hair like Luke's yesterday and it was so cute! He looks so old in this picture.

2 comments:

Sara said...

you guys are quite creative! the one w/ the MSGF logo is awesome! oh, and so is yours, luke:) poor sterling w/ the cold and the busted lip! our kids have coughs and runny noses too! love you guys!

Unknown said...

Remember when you said nothing had ever happened to Sterling like that and i said don't jinx it?! :) These photos are so great, love. xxx