BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

St. Louis

Last week we took a trip to St. Louis and Iowa for Neal Woollard's wedding and a family reunion on Luke's mom's side. We had a great trip with so many wonderful memories, that I am going to split the posts up. This will be the St. Louis post.

This was when Natalie and Jacob were there with us. The kids all had so much fun dancing and playing together, although I didn't get Ava in this picture. Jacob and Natalie were both SO sweet to their little cousin Sterling. I have a video of all of them dancing, I'm going to try to post it either on here or on youtube sometime!

Sterling got really into playing with this babydoll while we were in St. Louis. At first he was nice and gentle, but then he started throwing it and grabbing it by it's head! He pushed the little stroller around everywhere.

We got to see Sterling's newest cousin Maddox while we were there, which we were so happy about! Sterling was absolutely adorable with Maddox- he somehow knew to be gentle and loving with him, and in this picture he was giving him a kiss. He even was telling all of us to give Maddox kisses too!

So we also took a picture of the three older kids together. Zion is three and Paige and Sterling are about 19 months. Aren't they cute?

This is when my parents and Kara made a trip over to visit us. We went to the park to play and Sterling kept us all running the entire time! He had my dad go down the slide so many times!

Everyone got on the swings at the park, and here is a picture of 4 generations of Chase's! Nana and Papa, Steve, Luke, and Sterling.

Kara and I had fun on the climbing rock...it was meant for 10 year olds, but we had fun anyways!

4 comments:

Sara said...

it was SO good to see you guys!! thanks for coming ALL the way out to the "boonies" to see us!:) looks like the whole trip was fun!!! love you all and glad you made it back to cali safely!

Lettie said...

Sounds like you had a good visit. I wish I could have seen you...not too much longer. Love you all!

Francie Roseen said...

Kacie, you look so cute up there on the rock with Kara!!

Kara Birt said...

it doesnt really look like were on a mountain in that picture kace.....