BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The boys this week


Sterling got a new chalkboard/white board and magnets for his birthday from his Gigi and papa (my grandparents). He loves it and I think it will be really good for him to learn his letters.


Luke forgot to turn off Sterling's bath water- so he ended up with a swimming pool. We're lucky our bathroom is set up the way it is because the water just went into the shower area :)

3 comments:

Zack, Amy, & Blake said...

OMG LUKE! j/k I love the outfit Nelson has on! :) Thanks for posting!!

Jenny Corbin said...

cute kids! Bet Sterling just LOVED the full bathtub! Dont you remember that as a child...mom NEVER letting you fill the tub up!
We do love the pics you post!

Unknown said...

So very cute! I hope Sterling has a great third birthday!! xx