BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Yesterday we had to go to the grocery to stock up for the week. I don't have my driver's license because it expired at the beginning of the year, so Luke has to drive me to the store- which means we ALL go together! It's always fun...yesterday Sterling decided to wear my hat, which is his "cowboy" hat. It was so cute! Him and Luke had their flannels on, which is Sterling's current favorite piece of clothing. He is so extremely picky about his clothes.


We went to the mall on Valentine's Day to do grocery shopping. We were having a couple over for dinner- a friend of Luke's from school and his Japanese girlfriend. While I did the shopping the boys sat out in the lobby area and watched TV and Sterling got to play in this little play area. I think it was actually a booth set up to advertise for an English program for little kids, so Sterling was advertisement for them! "If you come to our program, you'll be able to speak English as well as this little kid!" Haha!

My parents sent Sterling a little magna doodle for Valentine's day and he really likes it- although he's always wanting Luke to draw something for him. So these two pictures show Luke drawing him a picture, then Sterling critiquing it because Luke didn't do a good enough job for him :)


Sterling has been into playing with playdoh lately so he's showing off his creation here. I'm not sure what it is...I like to keep all the colors separated, but of course Sterling thinks that is a really silly idea. And Luke likes to make trucks out of the play doh, but everything usually just ends up looking like this!

0 comments: