I took this video last night, on Nelson's one month birthday! He is getting so big and he is still such a pleasant baby. This is his normal countenance- just happy to sit there and look at you. We're so happy to have this little guy in our family.
Another picture of my two little boys. They are BOTH getting so big :)

This is Nelson with Cooper Ackerman, Mike and Erin's new little baby. Nelson is 3 weeks older, but look how much he's grown! Nelson weighed 3695 grams when he was born, Cooper weighed 3675, so they were very close in weight at birth, but Nelson has definitely packed on the pounds since then!
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
One month old
Posted by Kacie at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh I just love him so much already!!! He & Sterling look so much alike. Love you!
Oh Kacie, he just melts my heart!! And I LOVE hearing your voice talking to him. I can't stop crying because I miss you SO much and I wish our kids could play together! We love you and are praying for your sweet little family!
Belated congratulations on the new arrival. I agree that Nelson looks a lot like Sterling. We love reading the updates on your blog and seeing how things are going with you all. Blessings to you.
I have to agree with the other comments, Sterling & Nelson look SO much alike! Can't wait to see you guys in a few months!!!
Awww...thanks for posting the video of baby Nelson. I can't believe he is already a month old! I see so much similiarity between Sterling and Nelson. They are such sweet boys! Love you all! Ash
So sweet. Love you guys.
He is a doll. I'm so glad you shared that video.
i love that video. he's awesome.
So cute! He does look a lot like Sterling. Cannot wait to meet him and have playdates this summer!
love,
The Grable's
Post a Comment