Here are just some more pictures from this last week that mom was here. We went out to eat a couple of different times. Our neighbors also came over and ate lunch with us one day (Miku is holding Nelson). We made tacos for them and it was their first time ever to eat Mexican food! How fun!



On Sunday we went to the mall. Mom took Sterling in the play area and they obviously had a lot of fun together! The picture of me is with the new sling that my mom and dad got me for Christmas and I LOVE it!! It's so comfortable and Nelson just snoozes away in it. There are tons of different ways to wrap a baby/child in it so it's supposed to last until he's up to 35 lbs- amazing :)
Anyways, after the play area we went and ate ramen soup for lunch, Sterling had rice, his favorite. 




Both of these pictures are just too good! I love the one with Bama and her grandsons.

We took mom up to Nagoya last Saturday to visit with my teacher's family for the day. It was a fun day and we ended it by going to the sushi restaurant! Mom was very brave and tried all kinds of interesting things. This picture was one of her favorites- the eel!

Sterling took this picture, this is where Nelson sleeps. We got this little bed at the second hand shop for only 200 yen (around $2.50!) Pretty good deal :)
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Mom's Visit
Posted by Kacie at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Everybody looks great. It's wonderful all the visitors you've had. I hope Brian and I can come visit you all one day.
I agree with Erin.. that is so great that you've had so many vistors. Look all look great. Nelson is adorable!
Kacie, you look beautiful!! I'm so glad your mom got to come... that's the best part of having babies is when Mom comes and takes care of you! :) Love and MISS you!
Post a Comment