Yesterday I got to pick the restaurant for lunch, so I picked Kapa Zushi, a sushi conveyor belt restaurant that Luke has so far in our time in Japan refused to go to. I guess the combo of me being ridiculously pregnant and Kayla wanting to try it made him give in :) No, seriously, he was a good sport about it and we ALL enjoyed the lunch, even Sterling! Kayla tried the eel and a sushi roll. She doesn't really like the seaweed wrapped around the rolls, but I think she'll grow accustomed to it before she leaves.
At the restaurant, sushi goes around on a conveyor belt and you pick off the plates that you want. If you want to order something special, you use the touch screen to order, then in comes out on a Japanese style train (sort of like Pizza King, only way faster!) 




Friday, January 02, 2009
Sushi!
Posted by Kacie at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yum!! Was it easier to make sense of this time? :)
That looks fun, I'm impressed that Sterling will eat it.
That's like the pizza king where the drinks come on the train...
and welcome little Nelson!!! We can't wait to meet you and be your neighbor!
love,
the grable's
Post a Comment