Sterling saw his cousin Blake's dance video and decided he wanted to do one too- so here it is :)
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Sterling's Dance
Posted by Kacie at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are Luke, Kacie, Sterling and Nelson Chase. Luke and Kacie are 28 yrs old, Sterling is 3, and Nelson is 8 months. We are currently living in Indiana serving at Greencastle Christian Church.
Sterling saw his cousin Blake's dance video and decided he wanted to do one too- so here it is :)
Posted by Kacie at 4:45 PM
3 comments:
I think Sterling out did Blake on this one, but I will say...They both can get their groove on.
I'm in Mexico at Nana & Papa's, and Sat. I got to see Ava & Blake both strut their stuff, and it was an experience! So glad that Sterling is keeping up with the cousins!!(-: XXXOOO
Post a Comment