Introducing Nelson Carl Chase; born in Nagoya, Japan on Sunday, January 4,2009 at 11:21 PM. He was 3,695 grams and 52 centimeters long. He's doing great, and so is Kacie. They have to stay at the clinic for a few more days; just normal Japanese procedure. Sterling was very happy to finally meet his little brother: he calls him "Melson". It's pretty funny. Here are a few pictures from the first day. We will post more later. We are trying to get pictures with everyone who comes by to see him, so hopefully we'll be able to post them at a later time so you all can see almost everyone Nelson has met so far. Thanks for all the prayers. We love you all.


Monday, January 05, 2009
Nelson Carl Chase
Posted by Kacie at 5:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
He is beautiful and you guys look so happy! congrats! I love his name!!! Nelson, so sweet!!! I can't wait to meet him!!!! What a great way to start 2009! Love and miss you guys, Ashley
Congratulations guys. Very happy he is here and doing well. I like his name. I am sure Sterling is loving it. We can't wait to meet him this summer sometime. Take care and talk to you soon.
Congratulations! He is beautiful!
He is SO handsome!!! Congratulations!! Sterling looks so happy!! We are all praying for you guys...glad Sara is able to be there with you all!! Paigey is a little confused on the name...she keeps saying, "but where is baby Gus?" Zion said in the car on the way to preschool, "I bet mommy told them that my friend's dog's name is Gus, so they changed their mind." What a beautiful family!! Love all of you! God Bless!
From Tammy
What a beautiful new little nephew! I am so proud of you guys and remember that I am praying for you all the time--oh and tell my wife I love her and can't wait til she is back home. Love you Guys!
Thank you for posting!! These are such wonderful pictures and Kacie sure does look beautiful after delivery. (Also like your haircut, Luke :)). Love you both and congratulations - love his name!! I wish I could be there.
Guys he is SO stinking cute!! I love the picture of him and Sterling... what a proud big brother! And Kacie, you look amazing!! Give baby Nelson kisses for us from Texas! Love you guys!
Zion loves looking at these pics! He said he has on "baby mummy shoes!"
from Zion & Tammy
Congrats Luke and Kacie! I'm excited for you both!
Bryan Champ
Congrats Luke and Kacie! I'm excited for you both!
Bryan Champ
Congrats Luke and Kacie! I'm excited for you both!
Bryan Champ
Congratulations! He is so handsome!
He is precious! Glad to see your newest addition to the family! Congrats!
Oh how we love the Chase family! Congrats! Your baby is so beautiful! That is the greatest picture of Sterling next to Nelson. You guys are just too cute.
Luke love the haircut. Kacie u look great and look comfortable!!! Congrats to all!! can't wait until this summer!! Love you lots lesli
Hurray... Welcome to the world and your sweet family "Melson"
Congratulations to all I am so excited and happy and thankful and Joyous that he has arrived.
blessings to you all
:...and totally unaware of the great joy he brings, a new life begins. "
have a wonderful life.
pam
Congratulations to all of you. We are enjoying all the pictures and videos! We are mailing out a box to you all tomorrow. Baby gifts for Nelson and Big Brother gifts for Sterling! :-) Let us know when it arrives!
Love,
Daniel, Lindsey, & Jaxon
Post a Comment