BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Kacie's 25th Birthday!!!


I know it's not Kacie's birthday yet, but I really wanted to post this for everyone to see. Sterling and I made Kacie a cake. So, here's a picture of us together and one of the cake. It's a yellow cake with white chocolate chips on top, and a surprise inside! We really wanted to make this birthday special for Kacie. She really wishes so many of you could be here to celebrate with her.
(If you don't know, Kacie's birthday is Sunday the 22nd) We'll let you know how the cake tastes.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Happy Birthday, Kacie! Hope it's great!

Kacie said...

the cake was excellent!

Sara said...

luke, i'm totally impressed! the cake was adorable:) kacie, i'm glad your b-day was great! wish i could've celebrated w/ you:) glad we got to chat:) love you guys!!!!