BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The time-out chair




The other day Sterling did something he wasn't supposed to do-- I can't even remember what it was now, probably something like pulling on the electrical cords. So anyways, he just kept doing it so Luke decided to put him in this chair and tell him he was "in trouble". I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of the little criminal enjoying his first "time out". For all you disciplinarians out there, don't worry, I won't always make a joke when he gets in trouble...it was just too cute to pass up this time though.

5 comments:

Erin said...

How can you be upset with a cutie like that?

granny said...

Hey Luke,
From the expression on his face, I see that he really took you seriously!!!!!!

granny said...

Just for everyone's information, Luke used to use his good looks and charm to get out trouble too!!!

Kacie said...

well, it is kind of difficult to get upset at sterling, i mean he's only 7 months old. and mom, i don't know what you are talking about; i never got in trouble, but thanks for saying i'm good looking and full of charm!

Sara said...

oh, how cute!!.... we had to spank paige the other day for getting into something she wasn't supposed to.... just kidding:) it's pretty amazing what they know and understand at such a young age... you guys are SUCH great parents:) love you,
sara