
I thought this was a good picture of Luke and I. We forgot to take any pictures while we were out on our date for my birthday, so this was in the taxi on the ride home. We really enjoyed having a night out without Sterling...we love him, but it sure is nice to have a break every once in a while! Our teammates babysat him. (and by the way, we are REALLY looking forward to Sterling getting to spend some quality time with his grandparents while Luke and I have little breaks in America...!)
5 comments:
This is a great picture of the two of you.
This is a great picture of you two. Glad to hear you had a nice time. And yes, we would all love to watch Sterling! :)
You better meet him before you all agree to anything!! You might change your minds :) Just teasing
I hope I get a turn too!!
i can already tell that sterling is going to favor his aunt sara--so, let's just say that i'm his first choice to stay with:) go ahead, ask him--he'll tell you!!:)
Post a Comment