BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Standing and Climbing


Here is Sterling just being himself these days- climbing all over everything. Most of the time he gets stranded standing up and can't sit back down without falling. He's becoming a little daredevil and climbs up on almost anything.

5 comments:

Sara said...

oh my goodness!! sterling is SO cute!! he's SO big and doing SO much!! i can't WAIT to see him... and for the all the kiddos to get together:) that will be SO much fun!! love you guys,
sara

Erin said...

Oh boy do I remember those days. It is so exciting to see your child doing new things and being adventureous (sp?), but in the same breath giving you a minor heart attack. I was always praying, 'please don't hurt yourself'. Maybe that's why Alexis lacks that dare devilness. I wish I was able to watch Sterling learn new things. Enjoy this exciting time. Send a video! Take care, Erin

Erin said...

My wife, the school teacher, can't spell. She meant to say adventurous. Sorry for any inconvenience. Ha! Just laugh honey. I'm only joking.
Soon that boy will be running off. Love you guys.
Brian

Francie Roseen said...

I love his smile. He has such a mischevious look! (Did I spell that right, Brian???)

Zack, Amy, & Blake said...

What a cutie!