BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sterling's Prayers

Every night before Sterling goes to bed he says his prayers, and they go something like this "dear God, thank you my friends, thank you my family, thank you my Tigger Pooh (the poster on his wall that has Pooh and Tigger on it), we wub (love) you Jesus, Amen". That's pretty much the gist of the one that I recorded here, but he also prays for his baby brother. He's been saying the funnest/cutest things lately...I keep thinking that I need to write them down somewhere so that I won't forget...Maybe I'll try to collect my thoughts and post them here...We'll see!

2 comments:

Sara said...

oh my word!!! I LOVE IT!!! i love prayer time too--it's SO cute! zion and paige both have their own routine prayers at eating time and at bed time, but sometimes they throw in extra things--for instance, tonight, because zion and shane are both sick. so, paige was praying and mentioned for them to feel better. it's SOOO sweet!! and i LOVE how excited sterling is--SOOO cute!!!! you guys are such great parents!;) love you and miss you!!!

Jacob and Ashley Eitel said...

LOVE THIS PRAYER! SO SWEET! Miss and love you all!