This may just look like a very strange picture, but really it's a successful breakfast of biscuits and gravy! It is Luke's favorite meal and I haven't been able to make it here, so he hasn't had it for 11 months now! The other day Caitlin's mom sent her seasoning for ground sausage, so we used that on ground pork and then I made drop biscuits from scratch...I know, I'm little miss Betty Crocker! I actually was really happy that I was able to make it for him since it's his favorite breakfast meal. 
Rachel, Erin and I took the kids to a mall in Nagoya the other morning while all the guys had a meeting with a former missionary to Japan. We took them to a pet store and that was a huge hit! Sterling couldn't take his eyes off of the animals once we got there.


Sterling went and got a flu shot yesterday. Everyone here said he should get one, especially since he's at the little daycare 3 days a week. He really freaked out about having to go to the doctor, but it all went fine. He screamed and cried and then when the shot was over, he hardly even cried. I took this picture outside of the hospital. Him and Luke have on matching pants- they're so cute together!
I took these pictures tonight because Sterling wanted to wear the pink headband I got in the mail from Grandpa and Grandma Chase. They sent us a whole big box of goodies, but since it's evening I wouldn't let Sterling have any of the candy- but he liked the pink headband! (And by the way- he chose the pink one over blue and green!)


Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Breakfast, Pet Store, Pink Headband
Posted by Kacie at 2:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You would might be interested in knowing that it is not uncommon here in Hungary to see young men with long hair wearing headbands like that. Another difference in culture. Love the pictures and your blog. Happy Thanksgiving to all!
so, were the headbands intended for luke or kacie??.... sterling looks GREAT in the pink one!!:) that is so something zion would do too:) (makes their daddy's really proud!:) and the meal looks awesome, kacie! i'm proud of you and totally impressed!! way to go, little miss betty crocker!!!!!!
Love it!! I want to come back now! xx
Post a Comment