Last weekend we went and bought a little fake Christmas tree to put up in Sterling's room. It was really fun! It's strange because people in Japan don't get Christmas as a holiday or anything, but they go all out with decorations for Christmas. So luckily for us it was easy to find things to decorate with, because we had nothing! So here is the process of putting the tree together. When we very first got started Sterling pulled the bottom part of the tree out of the box and hugged it and said "I love the tree!"


Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Christmas Tree
Posted by Kacie at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So glad you were able to get a tree!! And I must say I LOVE luke's hair!!! My brother use to do that!!! (until he shaved his head!) I know it must be hard for you and your family to be so far away for the holidays...we will be praying for all of you!
Cant wait to see baby!
ok, first of all, luke, when did your hair get SOOO long??!! it looks cute pulled back--would you like me to send some pretty hair ties for you??:) and second (and more importantly) i just want to squeeze that sweet, little sterling!!!! oh, he's SOOO cute!! i love hearing his little voice, and my favorite is the way he keeps saying, "how 'bout right there?" SOOO cute!!! thanks for sharing!.... i haven't decided if i'll show this one to the kids or not--they will most certainly want a tree in their room if i do:) and i still am trying to figure out how in the WORLD we are going to keep maddox out of one christmas tree this year!!!!!! love you guys and miss you!!!
That is so fun you let him decorate his cute little tree. You all are such great parents! I loved the video, he's a great little talker for a 2 year old. Have a great day!
I love this video! He sounds so grown up! Blake loves to say "prolly" before EVERYTHING! And now he keeps saying "that's cool." It's so fun to listen to everything they come up with! Sterling is so stinkin' cute!!!!
I thought you were supposed to wait until after Thanksgiving to put a tree up. Isn't that a rule. Ha! Ha! Cute tree though. Miss you guys tons. Love ya.
i think it's okay for you to have a tree up now, since thanksgiving isn't a holiday in japan. when do they know to go shopping and start decorating? LOL
love the video. sterling is so stinking cute. luke, brad says you look really pretty with your hair like that. :-)
we'll be praying for you over the next six weeks, more than usual... baby, holidays, missing family, and know that you are very much so missed here too! i think cooper and jerry b. will be good friends, in lieu of sterling, until he can get his sterling fix again!
love and miss you!
heather
I miss you guys like crazy and wish I was still there to do all that stuff with you.
Post a Comment