BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween 2008

This funny picture is because Sterling got some new hand-me-down pajamas from a Japanese friend of ours. They say "Shinkansen" which is the bullet train here in Japan. Luke had a meeting last night so I put them on him while luke was gone. When Luke came in, Sterling said "Look at my jammies dad, don't you love them?"

Sterling got pumpkin balloons from my parents, so we gave them to all his friends and he's been playing with his nonstop since I blew it up for him. I think it's knocked over just about everything in our house.

This was the cutest little girl I've ever seen. She was at the birthday/costume party at the Parsons for Owen's birthday. Her name is Erena and her family is neighbor's with the Parsons.


This was at Owen's party; Luke, Sterling, Taiyo and Hinako (my tutor's kids). They were eating pumpkin cupcakes.


Sterling dressed up as Bob the Builder for Halloween. We actually just had Owen's b-day party to go to, but everyone dressed up and it was a lot of fun. Bob the Builder was the easiest costume we could think of because Sterling was NOT all about dressing up this year.

And here are some pictures of everyone dressed up. Luke was a baseball player (not much to his costume...) and I wasn't anything...I couldn't think of anything that wouldn't be embarrassing in a picture so I just opted out of dressing up.



3 comments:

Grable Family said...

I'm so glad Sterling still got to experience a little bit of halloween with the pumpkin balloons! He is getting so big, I loved the ABC video you posted. :-) Love ya!
The Grable's

Sara said...

oh my word, that is SO great! i can't quite tell what all the adults were trying to be... thanks for explaining luke's costume:) by the way, he looks thrilled in the picture where he's sitting on the couch!:) sounds like you guys had a fun halloween!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the shinkansen shirt that Sterling is wearing! where can I get one of those? So the counter on your page is great. How freaky though when it says, "this week the baby runs out of room." I'm praising Jesus that I'll never have to go through that.