BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Zoo, Toys R Us, Mini truck

This is a little 600 cc engine mini-truck that is all over the place here in Japan. Luke says he wants one but I don't know what in the world he would do with it. But in real life, my dad is thinking about getting one that has been shipped straight from Japan to use as a little farm truck. We think he should put fancy rims on it and paint it silver like this one (HA HA, that's just a joke dad!) They are usually all plain white.

On Thursday, Erin and I went with her friend Akemi and her little girl to the Okazaki Zoo (this is the third time in about a month that we've been to the zoo- Sterling LOVES the animals). Akemi's little girl is named Momiji, which means autumn leaves. The picture below is the three of them eating their lunches together at the zoo. The other two pictures are from when we went to Toys R Us on Saturday. I actually went to look at stuff at Babies R Us while Sterling and Luke played in the toys and this play area. Sterling was all decked out in his John Deere hat, T-shirt and yellow and green shoes which aren't JD, but the same color at least.



We went out to eat the other night at the Thai restaurant, so the boys put on button down shirts (Both of them pretty much refuse to wear anything but sweatshirts and long sleeve t-shirts these days). I had to get a picture of Sterling looking so handsome in his nice jeans and shirt. He liked the elephant at the Thai restaurant, so we got his picture by it too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures kacie! Your dad got the truck. I saw him and Kara driving around in it yesterday. I told him he needs to paint it green and then get a yellow rhino liner in the bed. That would be awesome. Jerry, when you read this, I still think thats what you should do!

Sara said...

how fun!! what great pics, kacie!!! sterling IS handsome:) sounds like you guys have been busy having fun!!! (helps pass the time waiting for baby, right??...) love you guys!!

Grable Family said...

your dad is no longer "thinking" about getting a little truck, b/c one was parked in my garage about two weeks ago, and cooper's already been on two rides with your dad and brad. Oh Brother! :-) And he got wheels and rims! I asked where the subwoofers were going to fit....

LOL

Grable Family said...

oh, and kara drives the truck over to our house too. i'm waiting for karen to come driving up the driveway!