Well, this will be my last post until we get to Japan! How exciting is that?! Hopefully the next pictures you see will be of our little apartment at the school :)
This was a picture taken back during Thanksgiving. Luke's cousin Katie took some pictures of us and they were really good! 
Here is Sterling with his second cousin, Jaxon Birt. He was born on New Year's Eve and Sterling was all about holding him and giving him kisses.
As most of you know, Luke has really gotten into farming over the last couple of years that we've gotten to spend time here in IN. So the other day they found our bull in the back with a section of the hay bunk stuck around his neck. He had evidently been walking around like this for 2 day before dad and Luke were able to free him by pulling it off with the tractor.
Both of Luke's parents have come to visit over the last two weeks, and here is a picture of him swimming with Luke and Steve. Sterling went swimming five times within 24 hours!
This is my cousin Daniel with his new little baby Jaxon, along with our dad's, our grandad and our great grandmother.
This is my cousin Shane and his wife Sara (yes, we have two Shane and Sara's in our family!!) They live in Cinncinati and came up for the weekend. We were glad we got to see them once more before we leave.
This is Sterling with his Great Papa Nelson. We all watched the Colts game together on Sunday, but unfortunately they lost.
We went to lunch at McDonald's one last time with my parents this week and I snapped this picture. I'm sure we'll eat McDonald's in Japan too though!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Leaving Indiana
Posted by Kacie at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great pics! I'm sure these last days have been somewhat bittersweet. I love the pic of Sterling with your folks at McDonalds! Great off all 3 of them! Love you. I'll be praying for a safe arrival!!
Kace, I'm totally digging the hair!! We're praying for ya'll and your travels this week... God has so many blessings in store for you! We love you SO much! Kayla
Have a safe flight in a few hours. I love you!!!
i almost forgot you have another shane and sara! that's GREAT!:) we love you guys and are praying God's grace w/ you as you travel! we love you guys SO much!!!!!!!!! love, sara & family
Post a Comment