

Well, first off, I just want to say thank you so much for all of your prayers! You have amazed us with your love and concern for us, and we feel blessed beyond description to have people like you in our lives. We have felt your prayers and want you to know that we are doing everything we can to fulfill God's call for us here in Japan.
The first picture is Sterling all bundled up after being outside. We walked all the way to the mall and it was FREEZING! I think the temp. was around 35 degrees, but there were wind gusts up to 50 mph that made it nearly impossible to walk. But we kept him all covered up and we had a good evening. Luke still doesn't have a bike, but we're going to get him one soon, then we won't have to walk as much!
The other picture is our apartment building. There isn't really a front or back side. This is the side that faces the street. We are the third balcony over.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Posted by Kacie at 1:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wish I could come visit now! Believe it or not, by the time I am able, it will totally be your element.
Thank you for posting all of these photos! We check your blog daily. Take care! Love ya guys!
We hope everything is smoothing out for you! I know it must be hard trying to adapt to a new lifestyle.
We have started a blog site as well.
www.danielbirtfamily.blogspot.com
Take Care!
amazing stuff! thanks for letting us get a glimpse of what's going on. we love you so much and are so proud. our prayer go with you always.
Post a Comment