BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

On Christmas Eve our neighbors came over dressed in Santa suits and gave Sterling a little present- it was so hilarious! I love our little apartment complex, I think we have the most fun neighbors. This little girl is Rio and her parents. On Christmas day, Luke, Sterling, Kayla and I walked around and gave our neighbors little boxes of treats that I had made them. It was fun to do.

So this is how we spent Christmas morning- at the clinic! Sterling has pink eye or some type of eye infection that just kept getting worse. We had tried to take him to the clinic the day before and sat for 2 hours waiting and never saw the dr. So we took him back Christmas morning instead of opening presents. But it was okay because we did later with my family on skype which was really fun!

Early on in the day Sterling got in trouble and was sent to his room. While he was in there he started opening presents! This present was supposed to wait until we were on skype with our family, but he opened it anyways and was SOOO excited because it had John Deere on it. My cousin Olivia made it for him and now he's been sleeping with it every night. I was actually really thankful for this blanket because it's starting to get really cold here and all he has is two little baby blankets. Thanks Olivia!



Sterling opened his stocking and presents- he loved every second of ripping into the packages.


Luke got a new scarf and coffee mug, Kayla got a new eco bag.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, I love that he opened his presents when he was sent to his room. The little munchkin - how can you resist. Glad you guys had a fun Christmas. Miss you tons