On Saturday, Sterling got to open his Christmas presents from his Grandma Linda and Grandpa Chase. The best part was that we got to be on skype with some of his cousins/aunts/uncles/grandparents while he did it! It was so much fun. His favorite present was this elephant game that has butterflies that fly out of the trunk and you catch them with nets. He played it ALL day long. And the other picture is Kayla reading to Sterling, which she has done a lot of since she's been here!


Last night we went to Nagoya to my teacher's daughter's Christmas musical. It was really cute and she was one of the lead roles (she was a Christmas tree). It was all in Japanese, so it was hard for me to understand, but even harder for Kayla! Since it was a kid's show, it was easy enough to piece together though.

Before the show Sterling put on my hat with his nice clothes and said he looked like a cowboy. It was pretty funny.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
The week before Christmas...
Posted by Kacie at 1:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
cute picture. I think Hinako's Christmas tree outfit is the most stylish Christmas tree costume I've ever seen. But I guess I'm from a family that makes their own weird costumes out of felt and trash bags and stuff. In fact, we have an old felt Christmas tree hanging up in a closet at my parent's house. I'm not sure our homemade costumes would go over well in Japan.
Post a Comment